I am not getting any sound on incoming call or text message notifications?
29 Dec 2015
Please check for the respective device type
1. Device Settings >> Volume: Make sure the ringer is not set on silent mode.
2. Device Settings >> iPlum app: Enable the Permissions for Microphone, Camera, Contacts & Notifications.
3. iPlum Settings : Check that “Do Not Disturb” options for calls or messages are not mistakenly enabled by you.
1. Device Settings > Sounds & Notifications. Make sure the Ringtones & Notifications is not in silent mode
2. Device Settings > Application Manager > iPlum > (Enable) Show Notifications (Enable it).
3. Device Settings > Data Usage > More >> Restrict background data (Enable it)
4. Make sure the iPlum app is running & not “Force Stop”. Force Stopped condition will not receive any ringtones or notifications to the iPlum app.
5. iPlum Settings : Check that “Do Not Disturb” options for calls or messages are not mistakenly enabled by you.
Thanks, your download link is on its way!
Now how about inviting your colleagues and friends to join you on iPlum? More contacts on iPlum mean more secure communication for everyone!