Resolve Any Issues Before Cancellation:
iPlum is a low cost service. When you cancel your iPlum number plan, the plan renewal stops and you can use the service along with usage credits till the end of your current term.
There are no refunds of any type for one-time or recurring charges. These includes usage credits, monthly/annual subscription plans, feature plans, port fees etc
Due to individual privacy controls, cancellation is a self-service process. Simply follow the steps based on where you purchased your subscription.
Cancel iPlum subscription purchased using Apple iTunes:Note: Apple doesn’t allow app vendors to cancel subscriptions for their users. It has to be done by the user themselves.
1. Login to your iTunes Account on your computer or mobile device. 2. Go to Subscriptions & select iPlum app subscription. You can cancel it there.
Cancel iPlum subscription purchased using Google Play (Android):Note: These steps may slightly vary based on your Android device manufacturer.
1. Login to your Google Play account play.google.com/store/account.
2. Find the subscription you want to cancel.
3. Click Cancel Subscription.
Using Google Play:
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android phone/tablet.
2. Tap Menu, Account and Subscriptions.
3. Find the subscription you want to cancel.
4. Tap Cancel.
Cancel iPlum subscriptions purchased at iPlum website:1. Login to iPlum website
2. Users >> Select User >> Click gear icon >> Manage Plan >> Cancel Number Renewal >> “Cancel Number Plan immediately.”
You can always contact us if you have any question.