How do I cancel, deactivate, disconnect or stop my iPlum number account?
28 Dec 2015
At iPlum we believe in users freedom to choose. Our users have the ability to start or stop iPlum low cost service at will. There are no complicated contracts.
Due to low cost of the service and no long term contracts, there is a standard policy of no refunds at iPlum. But you can use all the credits you bought even after disconnecting your iPlum number.
It is a self-service disconnect due to privacy and control. Simply follow the process below:
Subscriptions bought using Apple iTunes:
Note: These steps may vary based on your device version.
1. Access “Settings” of your device.
2. Tap your name with “Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes Store and AppStore”.
3. Tap “iTunes Store and AppStore”.
4. Tap your “Apple ID: email”. It might ask you to Login.
5. Tap “View Apple ID”. It may ask you to Login.
6. Scroll to “Subscriptions” – tap “Manage” and select iPlum.
7. Cancel Subscription OR Turn off the auto-renewal option and tap Done.
Subscriptions bought using Google Play (Android):
Note: These steps may vary based on your device version. On a Computer:
1. Login to your Google Play account play.google.com/store/account.
2. Find the subscription you want to cancel.
3. Click Cancel Subscription. On an Android device:
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap Menu then Account and then Subscriptions.
3. Find the subscription you want to cancel.
4. Tap Cancel.
Subscriptions bought on iPlum website using PayPal:
1. Login to iPlum website
2. Click: Profile and “Cancel my iPlum phone number subscription after the current term expires.”.
3. For Team Accounts, click Users and remove Number Plan from the user you would like to terminate.
Thanks, your iPlum app download link is on its way!