How do I cancel, deactivate or stop my iPlum number account?
28 Dec 2015
At iPlum we believe in users freedom to choose. Our users have the ability to start or stop iPlum low cost service at will. There are no complicated contracts.
Please keep in mind that once an iPlum phone number is deleted from your account, it cannot be recovered. If you want to restart your subscription in future, you will select a new iPlum phone number.
Due to low cost of the service and no long term contracts, there is a standard policy of no refunds at iPlum. But you can use all the credits you bought even after disconnecting your iPlum number.
It is a self-service disconnect. Simply follow the process below:
To cancel iPlum number subscription bought using Apple iTunes (iPhone, iPad or iPod)
1. Access “Settings” in the home of your device.
2. Scroll and tap “iTunes Store and AppStore”.
3. Tap your “Apple ID: email”. It might ask you to Login.
4. Tap “View Apple ID”. It may ask you to Login.
5. Scroll to “Subscriptions” – tap “Manage” and select iPlum.
6. Cancel Subscription OR Turn off the auto-renewal option and tap Done.
To cancel iPlum number subscription bought using Google Play (Android)
1. Go to payments.google.com and sign in to the account you use on Google Play.
2. Along the left side of your screen, select Bills and accounts.
3. Select the subscription iPlum > Cancel subscription.
To cancel iPlum number subscription bought on iPlum website
1. Account >> Preferences
2. Click on ” Unsubscribe my iPlum number plan. I don’t need it anymore.”
Thanks, your download link is on its way!
Now how about inviting your colleagues and friends to join you on iPlum? More contacts on iPlum mean more secure communication for everyone!