Refund Policy: iPlum is a low cost service. When you cancel your iPlum number plan, its renewal stops and you can use the service till the end of your current term. You can use credits till the end of your term as well. There are no refunds.
Due to individual privacy controls, cancellation is a self-service process. Simply follow the steps based on where you bought your subscription.
Note: If you want to change your existing iPlum number follow this link .
If you want to reactivate a recently disconnected iPlum number follow this link.
Subscriptions bought within iPlum app using Apple iTunes:Note: Apple doesn’t allow app vendors to cancel subscriptions for their users. It has to be done by the users themselves.
1. iPlum Settings >> Buy Credits & Phone Number >> Manage iPlum Plan.
2. iOS takes over the process to take you to your Apple subscriptions. If you see a blank screen repeat step 1.
3. Select iPlum app subscription. You can cancel it here.
Subscriptions bought within iPlum app using Google Play (Android):Note: These steps may vary based on your device version.
On a Computer:
1. Login to your Google Play account play.google.com/store/account.
2. Find the subscription you want to cancel.
3. Click Cancel Subscription.
On an Android device:
1. Open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap Menu then Account and then Subscriptions.
3. Find the subscription you want to cancel.
4. Tap Cancel.
Subscriptions bought at iPlum website using PayPal:1. Login to iPlum website
2. Dashboard >> Users >> Select the gear icon next to the user >> Cancel Number Renewal >> “Cancel Number Plan immediately.”
Helpful topics before cancellation:
You can always contact us if you have any question.